Creating the pretty, colorful kitchen I always dreamed of was such an exciting process for me – I love cooking and hosting my friends, and having fun things to serve them from brings me so much joy. Below, you’ll find links to some of my favorite items in my kitchen I’ve purchased that make it colorful and functional.
- Jupiter Glasses from West Elm
- Edge Red Wine Glasses from Crate & Barrel
- Sage Green Plates from Ikea
The cooking gear
- Always Pan in sage and steam from Our Place
- Colorful Bamboo Mixing Bowl Set from Crate & Barrel
- 10 Piece Mixing Bowl Set from Target (Good cheaper dupe for Crate & Barrel set)
- Colorful Cutting Boards from Material
- Mini Cutting Boards in rainbow and confetti from Fredricks and Mae
- Wustoff In-Drawer 7 Piece Knife Block Set from Crate & Barrel
- Tera Mini Mortar & Pestle from Amazon
- Acacia Wood and Gold Measuring Spoons from Crate & Barrel
- Acacia Wood and Gold Measuring Cups from Crate & Barrel
The Bar Cart
- Cocktail Glasses from Coming Soon NY
- Archer Cocktail Shaker from West Elm
- Matching Archer Bar Tools from West Elm
- Maison Balzac Bedside Carafe from Coming Soon NY
- Mini Garlic Food Processor from Amazon
- Instant Pot from Amazon
- Ninja 72 oz Blender from Amazon
Let me know if there’s anything else you’ve seen on my profile that you’d like to see me link – and drop a comment below if you see any of your favorites, or if you try any of these things out!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to click the link and make a purchase, I might make a small commission. This does not cost you anything, nor does affiliate eligibility ever influence what products I choose to write about. For more information on affiliate programs, please see the Affiliate Disclosure.